Acne – a cause of shame? Treat it with Homeopathy
Do you really believe that teenagers are supposed to get acne? Well, you should know that it doesn’t always work out that way. Read on to know the causes of acne and how to treat it with homeopathy.
Causes of Acne
Listed below are some of the common causes of acne.
- Hormonal Influence: Acne is precipitated by hormones. The oil surplus created by the hormones is instrumental in clogging the hair follicles. Hormonal changes happen with adolescence, menstrual periods, pregnancy, use of birth-control pills and menopause. And each of these is a potential phase for developing acne. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is also one of the common causes of acne. Hormonal acne usually appears on the jawline, chin or lower cheek. It can often appear red and inflamed and cause some amount of pain.
- Heredity: Genetics play a significant role in the development and persistence of acne.
- Certain Medications: Certain medications can lead to severe outbreaks of acne in some individuals.
- Unhealthy Food Habits: Many patients see an increase in acne after too much intake of spicy foods, caffeine, excessive sweets, alcohol, chocolates, red meat, corn, etc.
- Certain Cosmetics: Certain cosmetics used over a long period of time can lead to acne. Face creams, foundation creams, overnight creams and moisturisers are known to cause more harm than lipsticks.
- Stress: Staying constantly in a stressful condition, pressure-packed lifestyle, suppression of natural emotions either due to situation demand or by the own nature can put a major impact on the endocrine system including sebum gland. This can also be a contributing factor to the development of acne.
Remedies for acne
A number of agents are used as remedies for acne such as retinoid, antibiotics, benzoic acid, azelaic acid, and hormones. These agents have side effects, sometimes severe ones. And that’s when homeopathic remedies for acne come into the picture. Homeopathic remedies enable to get rid of acne in an effective way.
Homeopathy offers a long-term cure to acne problems. It is because homeopathic medicines target the root cause or trigger factors of the disease thus gives a long-term cure. For various emotional suppressions, there are different homeopathic remedies. So in homeopathy, there is no fixed medicine to all acne patients as there is not a single emotion expressed by all people. Therefore, homeopathic medicines are selected on the basis of your emotional picture that has been suppressed in past life. The other important symptoms are also taken into consideration in order to select a suitable medicine for you. By proper homeopathic remedies, pain, inflammation, and swelling are also well-treated.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on individual characteristics. The main advantage of homeopathic remedies for acne is that there are no significant side effects. Homeopathic medicines might be useful as a stand-alone treatment of patients with severe acne vulgaris. Furthermore, there is a remission rate of more than 80% using individualized homeopathic treatment. The homeopathic treatment remains efficacious long after cessation and is not accompanied by toxic side effects.
You must be thinking that your acne often goes away all by itself. But you should remember that when the situation aggravates, it is always best to visit your nearby homeopathy clinic and get it checked by a homeopath. Homeopathic treatment is very safe and natural treatment for acne. It works from within the body in a very gentle and effective way, without any harsh external applications. Rather than suppressing acne, these homeopathic medicines treat the condition from its root. These homeopathic medicines which are safe from any adverse side effects are prescribed after a thorough in-depth analysis of symptoms.
You can take the skin evaluation test to assess the current state of your problem and know about your scope of improvement with homeopathy treatment.