Acne is one of those skin problems that seven out of ten persons suffer with. It happens when the hair follicles of your skin jams with dead skin cells and oil extracted from the surface. Thus, the residue that deposits there forms one of the following like whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples. Mostly, they form on the face, but shoulders, chest and even the upper portion of the back gets a touch of it. Acne can be frustrating and treating it as early as possible is good for your skin. However, you can squeeze acne (กดสิว, which is the term in Thai) to make the pus come out.
· Is There Any Healing Acne?
Clogged pimples are the best ones that can heal by pressing it. You can do it for whiteheads and blackheads. However, Doctors ask you to avoid this process as it can give birth to other complexities.
But if you still want to do it, make sure that you follow these steps –
- Clean the area of the pimple using a disinfected cloth in boiling water, or you can also use alcohol.
- Now press the pores constantly for three minutes so that the heads of the pimples come out.
- Clear off your hands properly. Wear the hygiene gloves and clear your face with alcohol so that it disinfects. Then start to squeeze acne.
· Take Care of Yourself afterthe Process
After you finish with the pressing and squeezing, you need to keep the surface untouched for a week or so. Remember,
Not to use any skin product that can either accelerate or decelerate your skin’s healing power.
Do not apply any soap for washing your face, neither any scrub to rub off the remnants of the pimples.
Do not use even any minute makeup on your face. Doing anything like that will, adversely react on your skin.
You can just use sunscreen lotions when you go out under the rays.
· Possible Negative Effects afterthe Process
Squeezing acne can leave you with anything. You can get freedom from them gradually, or you can mess it all up even more. If you press acne inappropriately, maybe it can result in the birth of new ones. Sometimes, it can even leave black scars on your face if you press them too harder.
These are all the things that you need to know before pressing acne. Consulting a Doctor is a recommendation if things go worse.