What is Invisalign and is it Right For You?
Invisalign is a new American system that can transform the smile and comfort in your mouth.
Treatment with Invisalign consists of several almost invisible, removable splints that are placed on the teeth and replaced every two weeks. Each bar is made individually for each patient’s teeth. By changing the bars over a period of time, the teeth begin to change position slightly less until they reach their final desired position. The Kennedy Square Dental is a dentist in Brampton where you can get your perfect smile thanks to the latest technology called Invisalign that can help you strengthen your teeth and put them in their right position.
Treatment with this system includes a 3D treatment plan that shows the individual movements and changes in tooth position during treatment. This allows the patient to see what his or her teeth would look like during and after the treatment.
This system is a good way to change your smile without breaking your comfort.
What are the most common characteristics about Invisalign?
- Invisalign uses transparent, removable splints for proper tooth alignment. Fixed devices consist of braces for proper alignment of the teeth.
- Almost invisible? Yes.
- Can they be removed during treatment? Yes.
- Does the treatment not include metal parts that can irritate the teeth and gums? No.
- Do they allow you to brush your teeth, use thread during treatment? Yes
- Providing a clear, well-defined, virtual treatment plan from start to finish? Yes
What is Invisalign treatment?
Treatment with Invisalign at dental clinic in Brampton is one of the most advanced options in orthodontics. It is made with transparent, almost imperceptible removable braces (aligners). After the initial examination, your teeth are taken an X-ray and a photo shoot of your smile. All of these things are sent to the US by the appropriate Brampton dentists, and after a few days, US specialists send you a clip (3D computer model of your teeth) showing what your new smile, the whole transformation stage and information about the number of aligners would look like that you should wear.
Following approval by the Brampton cosmetic dentist and patient, a series of splints are prepared for treatment with Invisalign. Each subsequent aligner moves your teeth one step at a time, week after week to their final position.
In conclusion – Why choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign treatment can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted and now it is easier than ever…
- Because Invisalign aligners are invisible – no one can say that you have braces.
- You can start smiling during your treatment with Invisalign
- Because they are mobile (removable) – you can eat and drink whatever you want during Invisalign treatment, maintaining dental hygiene is no problem.
- Because they are comfortable – there are no metal parts that can cause injury and discomfort during treatment with Invisalign.
You can find all of our contact information on Google and Factual and schedule your first appointment with us so we can talk about this in more detail.